Registration packets can be picked up in the Registration Office at the High School Campus.
Parents can begin the process online at our online registration site.
After completing the online database, parents are required to present the documents listed below to our registrar at the High School Campus.
Although the registration process can begin online from anywhere in the world, the process is not complete until the student's sponsor has physically visited the school office, provided the required documents and signed all necessary documents.
The following papers and information are needed to enroll your child(ren) in school:
- One copy of the sponsor's PCS orders. We also require a Certificate of Eligibility if the children's names are not listed on the orders (i.e., Navy branch orders). DoD Civilian personnel also need proof of Local Quarters Allowance (LQA).
- Updated shot records with a Certification of Immunization. In addition to the current requirements for DPT, OPV, and MMR, there are changes in DoDEA immunization requirements to include:
- Haemophilus Influenza type B for children under five years of age. Not required over age five. Varicella Immunization for children who have not had chicken pox. This is to be given at age 11-12, If a child has had chicken pox, then this is not required. Hepatitis B - Three doses to be given before the 13th birthday. Children should start this series no later than age 12.
- Emergency contact information, phone number, and address. This needs to be different from the sponsor's phone number and address, and must live in Turkey.
- Birth Certificate or Passport for children in enrolling in Sure Start (Pre-K), Kindergarten or First grade.
- Children must be four years old by September 1 to attend Sure Start (Pre-K), five years old by September 1 to enroll in kindergarten at a DoDEA school, and six years old by September 1 to enroll in first grade at a DoDEA school.
- Previous school records including the student's final report card. If records were not issued by the previous school, then a form to request records should be completed at the time of enrollment.
- Initial grade or class placement of students will be made on the basis of report cards, years of school attended, and/or the Grade Placement Committee. Adjustments and final placements are the responsibility of the Principal.
- The following categories of sponsors are eligible for tuition free enrollment of their dependents:
- United States military personnel on active duty in the community area of Incirlik High School.
- Department of Defense civilian employees stationed in the community area of Incirlik High School.
- No student can be enrolled on a tuition free basis without a copy of the sponsors PCS orders (military) or Renewal Travel orders (civilian), that lists the child by name as a dependent. In the event the child in not listed by name on the military orders, a Certificate of Eligibility must be presented. Civilians must show proof of LQA or have SF50 that shows LQA.